Vitamin D - AKA the Sunshine Vitamin
Tanning beds produce vitamin D. The benefits of vitamin D are tremendous.
Vitamin D itself has been attributed to the prevention of plenty of diseases including colon cancer, depression, high blood pressure, breast cancer, fibromyalgia, prostate cancer, Seasonal Effective Disorder (SAD), PMS, arthritis, psoriasis, diabetes and osteoporosis.
Some people find it hard to believe that "fake baking" can help in the prevention of these diseases but it’s important to remember. The only way that your body can produce vitamin D is by absorbing UV rays and converting them into essential vitamins.
How Long Is a Tanning Session?
Depending on your skin type, your first time in a tanning bed can be anywhere between 6-15 minutes. With your help in answering questions about your skin and history of sun exposure, a highly qualified technician will assess your skin type and will recommend a beginning exposure time with a schedule on how to progress your tan.
How often is a person allowed to tan?
You should allow 48 hrs to pass between tanning sessions. Changes in pigmentation or overexposure may not become visible for 12-24 hours after your original session. Two tanning sessions within 24 hrs could result in an unintentional burn and will not be permitted.
When will results be visible?
Most people start seeing results by the third visit. It is important to remember that a tan does not happen overnight . You need to build a base tan first. Tanning smart and burn free takes time.
Why Use Indoor Tanning Lotions?
- Supply the skin with essential nutrients necessary for a tan and help moisturize the skin to keep it looking young and healthy.
- Moist skin tans more quickly and effectively than dry skin, resulting in a better tan and fewer visits.
- Indoor tanning products help counteract the drying effects of heat and light associated with tanning.
- Active ingredients supplement the skins cells with the same proteins that enhance the tanning process naturally.
- Specially formulated Indoor Tanning Lotions help your tan last by retaining ultraviolet induced melanin longer.
- The latest lotion technology includes antioxidants that help prevent fine lines & wrinkles.
*We also offer individual lotion packets for purchase. This way you can try the packet of lotion prior to purchasing the bottle.
*If you like the lotion you can take the cost of the packet off the same size bottle price immediately after your session.
Note: Baby oil or outdoor tanning lotions are prohibited as they are not intended for indoor tanning and they will damage the acrylic.
Ambition (1-12 minutes) - $14.00
Stand Up (1-12 minutes) - $14.00
Sundash (1-20 minutes) - $10.00
75 minutes - $60.00
150 minutes - $110.00
150 minutes - $60.00
300 minutes - $110.00
Unlimited Tanning Package
Unlimited Tanning For 31 days ( includes all 3 Tanning Beds ) - $70.00